Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 12

How Great I Used To Be

How Great I Used To Be

How great I used to be

Hero of myself I thought to be

None I denied, none I broke

Though they denied me only denied

How great I used to be

Hero of myself I thought to be

The one who always respected me

The one who always accepted me

I've denied her, I've broken her up

How mean I'm to be

Villain of myself I think to be

What a poorest the situation became

I was compelled to deny her some

The deniers I accepted, the acceptors I denied

None I got enough knowledge could provide

How great I used to be

And

How mean I'm to be

 



 
Sincerely Yours,
Beta Tester Badge 2
(Yo'GeeS)



Add some color. Personalize your inbox with your favorite colors. Try it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.